RECEIVED July 7, 2011 @ 8:30 A.M.
Michele R. Grande, Redding Town Clerk
Redding Zoning Commission
Date: July 13, 2011
7:30 P.M. –Hearing Room Town Hall
100 Hill Road - Redding, Connecticut
1. PUBLIC HEARING: Application – 11-20Z – Michael Marocco, Owner of 73 Diamond Hill Road (Assessors Map 28 & Lot 40); Agents: Richard Hartledge of AHBL Inc. & Michael Pilato -Special Permit and Site Plan for Clearing, Removal and Regrading of more than one acre.
1. Approval of Public Hearing Minutes June 22, 2011
2. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes June 22, 2011
3. Application – 11-20Z – Michael Marocco, Owner of 73 Diamond Hill Road (Assessors Map 28 & Lot 40); Agents: Richard Hartledge of AHBL Inc. & Michael Pilato – Deliberations on a Special Permit and Site Plan Review for Clearing, Removal and Regrading of more than one acre.
4. Application – 11-21Z – Manhayana Sutra Tantra Center of Connecticut Inc., Owner of 30 Putnam Park Road (Assessors Map 8 & Lot 22) Agents: Susan Altabet, Deidre Coury & Leon Sauke – Review, accept and schedule a Public Hearing for an Amendment to Permitted Special Use and Site Plan Review.
5. Application – 11-22Z – New Pond Farm, 101 Marchant Road (Assessors Map 12 Lot 79) Agent: Ann Taylor - Discuss with Commission a Site Plan Review for a three-bay composting facility.
6. Application – 11-23Z – Overbrook Associates, Owner of 19 Main Street (Assessors Map 46 & Lot 16) Agent: Peter Tavolacci of Tutto Pasta LLC – Discuss with Commission a Site Plan Review for a take-out pasta business.
Letter from Attorney Richard S. Gibbons – Request to extend expiration date of the 2010 Special Permit and Site Plan approved for the Redding Country Club & 125 Lonetown Road Associates - 109 Lonetown Road – Assessors Map 14 & Lot 1 & 2 – Request is for a for one year extension.
9. FUTURE AGENDA