RECEIVED JULY 21, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
Kathleen H. Miserendino, Redding Deputy Town Clerk
Redding Planning Commission
P.O. Box 1028
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Meeting 7/12/11
1. Incentive Housing Zones. Subcommittee, R. Dean, N. King. J. Hayes. Status update. To approve draft letter to adjoining property owners and schedule public informational meeting.
2. Referral from Zoning: Mahayana Sutra Tantra Center of Connecticut, Inc. 30 Putnam Park Road. Amendment to permitted Special Use and Site Plan Review. TO VOTE.
3. Girish Arora, inquiry re common driveway on Application #496, C&M Homes, 358 Newtown Turnpike.
1. TPCD Recommendations. Subcommittee Priority Recommendations for future action on each Chapter, where pertinent, goals should be stated in terms of low impact development.
2. Itemize R.P.C Policies and Procedures. Discussion.
3. Sections 5, 6, 7, 8 of the Subdivision Regulations. Awaiting final review of Section 4.8.
4. Section 4.8 awaiting revision by archaeologists and Planning Counsel.
5. Road Safety. Subcommittee D. Stroetzel and T. Flagg. Meeting with D. Fuchs to prioritize intersection and guardrail improvements.
6. Municipal Improvements: Management and Procedures for Town Projects. Pending Selectmen’s Agenda.
7. Demolition Ordinance. Town Plan of Conservation & Development Recommendation 5-1. Pending Shaun Donnelly’s review.
8. Charlie Hill Road. Draft Agreement. Schedule A needed.
9. S. R. 4.8 being reviewed.
10. Procedure for Future Road Restoration Projects. T. Welles to represent Planning Commission in “advisory capacity” on future road repair list (with Highway Dept).
11. Scenic Road monitoring reports.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT