RECEIVED April 7, 2011 @ 10:59 A.M.
Michele R. Grande, Redding Town Clerk
Redding Planning Commission
P.O. Box 1028
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Meeting 3/22/11
1. Referral from Zoning, Redding Country Club, 109 Lonetown Road. Same as previous application but new notice and #109 merged with #125 Lonetown Road.
2. Referral from Zoning, Amendments to Regulations re Wind Towers. Application by Earth, Wind & Solar, One Longwood Drive
3. Road Regulations and Integration of Repair and Maintenance Section.
4. Incentive Housing Zones. Subcommittee, R. Dean, N. King. J. Hayes, preliminary report due. Final report due 4/26/11.
5. Sewage Capacity Georgetown Letter to Selectmen requesting study. Draft for review, M. Bakanas. Possible Vote.
6. Subcommittees: Discussion.
1. TPCD Recommendations. Subcommittee Priority Recommendations for future action on each Chapter, where pertinent, goals should be stated in terms of low impact development.
2. Itemize R.P.C Policies and Procedures. Discussion.
3. Sections 5, 6, 7, 8 of the Subdivision Regulations. To Vote. Awaiting final review of Section 4.8.
4. Section 4.8 awaiting revision by archaeologists and Planning counsel.
5. Road Safety. Subcommittee D. Stroetzel and T. Flagg. Meeting with D. Fuchs to prioritize intersection and guardrail improvements.
6. Municipal Improvements: Management and Procedures for Town Projects. Pending Selectmen’s Agenda.
7. Demolition Ordinance. Town Plan of Conservation & Development Recommendation 5-1. Pending Shaun Donnelly’s review.
8. Charlie Hill Road. Draft agreement ready for signing.
9. Procedure for Future Road Restoration Projects. Board of Selectmen Agenda 3/21/11. Cancelled.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT