RECEIVED FEBRUARY 3, 2011 @ 11:15 AM
Kathleen H. Miserendino, Redding Asst Town Clerk
Redding Planning Commission
P.O. Box 1028
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Meeting 1/25/11
1. Road Regulations and Integration of Repair and Maintenance
- Regulations delivered to Milone & MacBroom. Meeting with T. Welles and N. King. Status?
- Pending Item #III 2. Existing road widths. Status?
2. Subdivision Regulation Revisions:
John Hayes’ approval of or corrections to R. Dean’s redraft of Section 4.8.
3. Incentive Housing Zones. Subcommittee, R. Dean, N. King. Report on Site Plan studies and timeline. T. Welles’ graphics.
4. Road Safety. Subcommittee D. Stroetzel and T. Flagg. Status Report.
5. Sewage Capacity Georgetown R. Dean’s recommendation for a technical study to determine potential capacity for expansion of sewer plant. Discuss implementation.
6. Garden Club re Topstone and Umpawaug Intersection. Spring daffodils recommended and summer perennials being considered. (Deer and drought proof).
7. Cemeteries, discussion at Budget Hearings.
1. TPCD Recommendations. Subcommittee Priority Recommendations for future action on each Chapter, where pertinent, goals should be stated in terms of low impact development.
2. Itemize R.P.C Policies and Procedures. Discussion.
3. Sections 5, 6, 7, 8 of the Subdivision Regulations. To Vote. Awaiting final review of Section 4.8.
4. Municipal Improvements: Management and Procedures for Town Projects. Pending Selectmen’s Agenda.
5. Demolition Ordinance. Pending Shaun Donnelly’s review.
6. Procedure for Future Road Restoration Projects. Pending Board of Selectmen’s Agenda.
7. Charlie Hill Road. Draft agreement needs approval by Redding Land Trust, Redding Planning Commission and Paul Garavel before signing.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT